Thursday, September 3, 2009

First Post.


Hello faithful followers, 

My name is, Billy The Chihuahua. I live in a beautiful house with my human mom and dad. I am a little over 4 months old and weigh 4.6 pounds. My mom says when she first got me I was only 2.4 pounds. I can't imagine ever being that small!

I spend most of the day sleeping, playing, eating and tricking my people into taking me outside to do my "business". Not in that order.

I like to eat bugs and chase leaves. I live on a golf course and always bark at the golfers who get to close to my house. I don't like them to encroach on my property.

I hear my mom coming, so I better get going before she yells at me for being on the laptop. You step on the keys ONE time, jam it up and they never let you near it again!

Bow..wow
xo,
Billy

p.s I posted a picture of my first day with my humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment