Monday, September 7, 2009

Escape Artist

Today was eventful, fun and exciting. My humans went out and left me alone. Normally when they leave I howl and pretend to cry so they will feel horrible and take me with them, today I didn't because I had a plan.


When they leave they put me in the bathroom in the master suite. They place a baby gate in the doorway, trapping me in. As soon as they left today, I pushed and pushed up against the gate until it wobbled and a small part of it gave way. I squeezed out thru the opening.

Freedom is so sweet. I never had the entire house to myself and it was time to explore. First, I ran thru all the bedrooms, climbed down the first flight of stairs and pooped on the landing. That will teach them to leave me.

I then ran downstairs, jumped on the sofa and contemplated chewing on the library books but then my eyes opened wide and I remembered mom's delicious bookmarker. I leaned over the sofa, climbed onto the end table and snatched the bookmarker, jumped off the sofa and started to nibble on it with glee.

I got in a few nibbles and then the horror. I heard the garage door open. I brushed back my hair and ran to the door. They came into the house and I did a sneak attack. Looked adorable and giving them loads of kisses.

I was so cute, I didn't get in trouble, in fact they were so impressed with me. Can't wait to do it again!

Ciao,
Billy

No comments:

Post a Comment