Monday, September 21, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

My paws have been busy, sorry for the lack of updates. I had to travel with my humans! We went to New Mexico, for a funeral. It was all very sad, my mom's grandpa died and her aunt had a stroke.


While they were out doing funeral stuff, I stayed at my Granny's house. I remember that place! I lived there the first few weeks of my life. I roamed around and sniffed out my old spots.

When everyone came back, I had a blast. Loads of people to play with and I got so much attention and affection. At night we stayed in a hotel and I was a bit on edge. I barked at all the unfamiliar noises and explored the room.On our last night there, a piece of paper was slipped under out door at 4:30am it startled me! I barked, woke up my humans and they praised me for being such a good watch dog!

I was frightened but they thought I was warning them. Silly bipedal people



Bow wow
Billy

No comments:

Post a Comment