Monday, November 9, 2009

Been Busy... Playing!

Playing is my favorite past time and I have been playing lots and lots! However something terrible happened.


My humans kept talking about this event called “Halloween” It sounded like fun! Treats, people, walking, what else is there to life?

Well… little did I know that I was going to be forced to wear a ridiculous hat. They called it a costume, I call it torture.

I snarled, growled and bared my teeth, yet somehow with the use of delicious treats (Snausages, my weakness) they tricked me into it.

To my horror they took photos and I’ve posted my complete humiliation for you to see only because I do look cute!



2 comments:

  1. He is soooooooo cute. I was thinking about getting a dog. I live in a condo so I'm not sure which breed I should get. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! He is very cute. Chihuahua's are an excellent dog to have in an apartment, condo or home.

    I suggest, doing research and finding out which breed is best for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete